Landscape Maintenance Position
We are a Duxbury/Kingston based landscape company seeking motivated individuals to join our team.
Work includes: mowing, planting, mulching, pruning, aerating, over-seeding and general landscape maintenance.
This is a full-time, hourly position. Competitive hourly wage based on experience, $14-$22/hour.
- Perform and oversee regular weekly mowing accounts, seasonal clean ups, plantings, pruning, mulching.
- Manage job site with multiple employees working under your direction.
- All paperwork related to completion of job: receipts, timecards, job sheets and mow/plow lists.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to work EVERY day.
- Must be able to work full-time and occasional weekends.
- Must be physically able to do the work required.
- Must be available for snow removal during winter months.
Job Type: Full-time
Landscaping: 2 years
Required license or certification:
If you are interested in applying for this postition, please fill out the application below and then schedule an interview.